Kilmacud Crokes
O Tooles
St Patricks §
Erins Isle
St Marys S
St Patricks (D)
Whitehall Colmcille
Parnells

Here’s what the table looks like now! Annes seem to be flying in the league yet lost out to Parnells in the champo, who haven’t won’t a league match yet… There’s plenty of more surprises to come during the summer too… Skerries do seem nailed down for the number one spot though.

Thanks for adding that skinner

25th May Harps V TSS huge game!

I reckon skerries will edge it after seeing TSS lose to Annes in their last match…

There was only a kick of a ball in it at the end. TSS would feel aggrieved that they didn’t get something out of the game having hit the post, the crossbar & missing a number of scoreable chances at the end. That’s not taking it away from our lads though who played very well, looked very sharp and organised - this league as usual is wide open. Look where BSJ came from last year after losing 5 in a row…

Ye it really is always open, especially during the summer months!

My prediction is champions Skerries with TSS, Clontarf, BSJ and either St. Annes or Round Towers to pip last spot. If that is the exact playoff positions, I really can’t see beyond a TSS-Clontarf playoff final with Clontarf just pipping it at full strength. Been a long time coming for Clontarf (RE: Juveniles coming through) to get promoted so think it may be their time.

I Just don’t think TSS are good enough to last in DIV1. If they went up.

I’d have to disagree with that. Unlucky in a lot of one score games last year all without the ogaras for the majority of the season as well as a number of young lads including scully away for the summer.

It might be a little harsh.

I just think your over reliant on 4/5 players. 4 wins from 5 is good going so defo doing something right.

Skerries + Clontarf are producing a fair few stars at underage that might carry them that bit further than the rest of Div2 team in Div1

Clontraf v Annes on the 28th may is a big game

Round Towers C
St Marys
St Annes
Clontarf
Mearnog
Draw

O’Tooles v Whitehall
TSS v Skerries

2 games missed in the above

Round Towers C
bsj
St Annes
Clontarf
Mearnog
Parnells
O’Tooles
Skerries

My predictions for tonights games:

Round Towers
BSJ
St Annes
Clonrtarf
Mearnog
St Pats P
Whitehall
TSS

Isles vs Towers :Tight game wont be more than a couple of pints in it.DRAW

St Marys vs BSJ : Marys hard to beat out there.Marys to win.

St Annes vs Crokes; Annes to win .

St Pats vs Clontarf; Clontarf to win but not by much.

Mearnog vs Scoil; Mearnog to win ,low scoring game

Parnells vs Pats P; Tough to call but Parnells for first win of season.

O’tooles v whitehall.O,Tooles to win .

TSS vs Skerries ;DRAW. Evenly matched Teams

who ever wins tss v skerries game should win the league in my opinion

Way to early to be calling that. It’s tight at the moment. Summer will determine who’s serious or not about going up. With J1’s and the euros been on will players stay or go.

TSS hav a couple of big games this week need to bounce back after loss to Annes the last day