Adult Football League 3 (AFL3) 2018

“…and looked forward to the next time we play each other”

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Yes, its called the Andy Moran protocol.

Ah I’m not naive enough to think it’s confined to a couple of clubs. I did have a lad from one of those clubs you may expect better from grab me by the throat in a game and tell me it was a contact sport only to threaten to report me when I hit him a fair shoulder later in the game, cracked me up.

I’m all for the hard and fair approach but I think Finbars cross that line on a lot occasions and I never envied our corner forwards playing against Finbars, they always came off the pitch with a lot of bruises

1 Like

Yes. Look at some clubs who have “support” who venture onto the pitch to interfere with games. Far worse than what happens between two teams on the field.

For a poster to single out any club and throw accusations about is petty and would want to ask themselves has any of their own teams/players been in trouble. I highly doubt any poster here is a member of a club whose teams have never thrown a dig.

Always good to go :fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish: on here though

6 Likes

I could not have put that better myself.

1 Like

Ah in fairness, any time I played against them it was always on the edge of kicking off and did a few times. I’d say any Annes lads on here would agree too…

They probably wouldn’t unless they were of a certain age. I presume your referring to a particular incident a good few years ago now. Point being that we have had our moments in the past but thankfully we don’t have the volume of discipline problems we once did.

There was a match with them 2 only a few years ago that had a bit of ‘bite’ to it too…

Shall we get a poll going to see who are the dirtiest? Post up the names worthy of being in the poll.

Thread gets shut down in 3…2…1…:exploding_head:

Eh no, we had something like this on another thread a while back :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

Ah go on, we need to finish top of some table this year. Will give us something for our presentation night at least

3 Likes

That was Finbarrs fault too :joy::joy:

So even if a club does appear to have a track record of poor disciplinary behaviour we shouldnt single out any particular clubs and pretend every club is great. Noted.

Has your club( no idea who that is btw) ever had anyone sent off or been involved in agro on the pitch?

The thread is about the AFL 3 league. People’s opinions on who they think are dirt or angels should be for another thread perhaps.

I think he may be Vincents and I agree that this thread is for AFL3 discussion. Not for singling out teams over select occasions of your own experience.

2 Likes

So this is the thread to watch for in 2018, AFL6 set a fine benchmark last year :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Naomh Barróg 2-13
Kilmacud Crokes 2-11

Any results from tonight