Adult Football League 7 (AFL7) 2016

Just getting a new thread going for the new look site. Next round of matches on Tuesday next, 24th May.

24 May19:30WestmanstownGARDA-ROBERT EMMETSTBCMore
24 May19:30Iveagh GroundsST JAMES GAELS AN CAISLEAN-ST ANNESTBCMore
24 May19:30Blunden DriveO TOOLES-WANDERERSTBCMore
24 May19:30OldtownWILD GEESE-BALLINTEER ST JOHNSTBCMore
24 May19:30St MargaretsST MARGARETS-NAOMH FIONNBARRATBCMore
24 May19:30Liffey ParkLIFFEY GAELS-SCOIL UI CHONAILLTBCMore
24 May19:30SaggartST MARYS S-THOMAS DAVISTBCMore
24 May19:30Pairc CiceamBALLYMUN KICKHAMS-ROUND TOWERS CTBCMore

I’d say the 2 100% records will still be intact come 9 p.m. on the 24th.

You lads have had a good start Harrio. You could win that championship

Any results this evening?

Wanderers Beat O Tooles.

St Marys 4-16, Thomas Davis 1-14

Ballymun Kickhams 2-18, Round Towers(Clondalkin) 3-6.

Wild Geese 0-11 - 1-17 BSJ

Margarets beat Barrs by a point.

Could it be Wanderers year? Alot of hard work might pay off.

It looks like it’ll be between them and Scoil. Any result from Scoil and Liffey Gaels?

Liffey gaels hammered scoil. Scoil missing a load of regulars through injury etc and barely had 15 bodies…had practicually third team out.

Any results today?

Marys beat Round Towers by 7 points, dont know the scoreline

This league is wide open. Wanderers dropping points and Scoil getting hammered again !

Surprised to see Wanderers drop points on Sunday. It’s definitely wide open again with Scoil losing again. Busy period ahead over next 5-6 weeks.

I’m not sure you’re giving James Gaels any credit there Breaking Ball. They are a fine side and against us they could have shot from Ringsend and scored, razor sharp. Good strong players all over the pitch. Teams will do well to get a point off them for the remainder of the season if you ask me.

Loads in the running and the tight situation at the top proves it could be anyone of seven that could win it. Can only speak for who we have played so far but Margarets, Marys, and Liffey Gaels all very strong sides that will hammer you if you dont play well. I don’t see them dropping many points between now and the end and you would need to be right on top of your game to beat them. Thomas Davis, Ballymun and Towers respectively this weekend for those lads. They’ll be three good matches

James Gaels 1-10 4-14 BSJ

Any result from Wanderers v Garda ?

Wanderers were given a walkover…