Cuala 1-16 Na Fianna 2-12

Vins beat Crumlin by six.

Lucan beat Craobh by 4 or 5.

Any other results?

Judes beat Crokes by 12
O’Tooles beat Brigids by 1

Thanks for that.

Do you know if Danny played for Judes?

Yeah Danny played, and very well by all accounts.

I see Colm Cronin was playing for Cuala as well despite mentioned he was missing the Dublin game on Saturday cause of exams.

Vins beat Lucan by five or six this morning. Good game.

Na Fianna well beaten by Craobh.Any other results?

Dublingaa has Crumlin scoring 20 points v O’Tooles but still losing by 28points!!! 8:24 - 0:20

Crumlin doing well in championship. Surely didn’t concede 8 goals. Very close league this year. Cuala showing they have a good panel. Can O Tooles keep winning? Na Fianna falling back now. They were very poor in championship and look like a team going backwards even with young talent. Expect Boden and Crokes to start moving up soon as usual. Who else has been playing well? Who are early relegation favourites?

Na Fianna 1-18 Vincents 2=13

Crokes somehow edged out Crumlin last night by 2, Crumlin up at ht by 5… Second or third last puck of the game was a goalkeeping blunder an Crokes scored a goal and were ahead for the first time in the match, ref blew it up as soon as he could after that. 6pts in the second half was clearly not good enough!

Or maybe because time was up!!!

I think the goal came on about 30 minutes. To be fair to the ref there was about 2 more minutes injury time after that before he blew it up.
He let some fairly wild stuff go during the match…

Not sure if any otooles lads on here but have to say I’ve the height of respect for that club, how they keep pulling results out in both divison 1 and the a championship from no teams competing at the top level in minor or juvenile for years is some going.

1 Like

Judes edged out Crumlin by 4, Judes always in front bar about 5 minutes to go when Crumlin drew level, Judes finished with 1-1 at the end. Sutcliffe got about 1-8 as he was on the frees and they’d a shed load of wides. Crumlin could have taken it though, but as soon as they drew level they changed what got them back into it and left it behind them, Kev Byrne @ chb was superb for Crumlin.

Vincents won handy against Craobh last night. 10+ margin

1 Like

I hear Paul Galvin played for Crokes v Na Fianna this week, any reports?. He could add a physical edge to the team to push them on.

Talking to a guy from Na Fianna who was at the game said Galvin made little or no impact

Same as All Ireland final so …