Kilmacud Crokes
Lucan Sarsfields
Na Fianna
St Brigids
St Judes
St Vincents
Whitehall Colmcilles

1 Like

Crumlin will hardly survive. They took some big beatings last year and have now lost some key players.

I think NaFianna will go a step better this year

They’d want to start winning something at adult level soon @Ground_hurler… any idea when fixtures are out??

Have Crumlin had any minor teams over the past couple of seasons?

Couldnt agree more and if I was them I wouldnt be snobish towatds the league title

1 Like

They seem to be struggling underage. I thought I spotted them merge with Robert Emmet’s in the football and they are struggling with numbers at the hurling. I think there were a few transfers out at u16 hurling as there’s no team.

1 Like

They have released football fixtures not hurling?

Would you have expected anything else in Football County?
#Second-Fiddle

2 Likes

Fixtures in :+1:

Have you a link to them ?

Not sure how to do that. They are on main Dublin site just scroll to opening day date, click on AHL1 and then you will see the years fixtures.

The draw has been kind to crumlin. They have a chance if they can beat Whitehall and Ballinteer, both at home and both within crumlins first 4 games of the league. If they can win them they have an outside chance of staying up. They wanna hit the ground running.

1 Like

Anyone know when the draw for the SHC A will be made?

Tonight

Seems to be earlier than usual

Pity the calendar wasn’t done as quickly!

3 Likes

How do we see Whitehall going in here folks?

O’Donnell & Gray caught up with Dublin so probably won’t see much league time. Will hamper them a good bit IMO but I think they will be competetive.

1 Like

Seen them play a challenge against Isles a few weeks ago. They were moving well. Obviously missing their Dublin lads and i didn’t see the younger O Donnell either (he may be with the U20s) Very young team in AHL1 terms but I expect them to stay up