Adult Hurling League 2 (AHL2) 2020

O Tooles v Crumlin now on Saturday at 5pm.Same time as Dublin game.

Cén fáth ?

No idea. Must suit both clubs to switch it.

Must be confident of pitches be playable. Cant see many going ahead on grass

1 Like

Some grass pitches are exceptional, then some well they are just public parks with goal posts

think O’Tooles have a very good pitch, soaks up serious rainfall

1 Like

Two big clubs going through a hard time on the pitch. Going for o tooles by a couple of points,it will be interesting to see where they both are at the start of the season

Will go for O’Toole’s to beat Crumlin, Plunketts Judes a close one possibly a draw, Fionbarra to beat Scoil, Boden B to beat Syls, Erin’s Isle to pip Davis at home and Raheny to scrape by Kilmacud B

I could agree with all them predictions but could also go with the exact opposite and would also be happy such a tight league

O tooles 2-11 to crumlin 8 points FT.

Will these players tog out for their second teams today

Ur being very smart asking that question,
Getting the match out of the way on a Saturday is ideal for the players if it suits both!

Raheny v Crokes and Boden v Syls called off this morning

TD beat Isles by 6 or 7 despite being down to 14 players from about the 15th minute and being 9 points down in the first half. Isles shipped some shite goals to gift Davis’s a way back into the match and Davis’s finished strong in the last 6-7 minutes to see it out.
I think the score was 4-14 to 2-14

Plunketts 4-19 judes 2-13
Barrs 0-16 scoil 2-16

good win for Plunketts

And for Scoil I would say

2 Likes

Barrs are poor enough without Dillon.

More expected of Judes? Bad bating that

Why was it smart simple question, i am sure some players did tog out as they would have been eligible