Fingallians
Kevins
Naomh Mearnog
Round Towers ©
St Patricks §
St Peregrines
St Sylvesters
Thomas Davis

Syls 1-14 TD 0-13. Game of two halves. Syls 11 up at HT but TD fought well and could have clawed it back

Pats beat Clontarf this morning. Clontarf 4 up at half time but pats controlled 2nd half and won by 8 in the end.

Castleknock 1-13 Peregrines 0-11

Towers beat commercials

Brief Roundup from Grassroots

Syls 1-25 Kevins 0-9

Castleknock drew with clontarf

Towers beat pats 1-21 to 2-10

Thomas Davis 4:19.
Commercials 2:09

Thomas Davis 2-25 fingallians 1-6

Clontarf 1-12 Syls 2-18

Syls 7-19 Commercials 1-10

St pats 2-10 Thomas Davis 2-20

1 Like

What’s going on with Commercials? They seem to be struggling big time this year, which is unusual for such a talented hurling club.

huge tradition of hurling in Commercials and back in the 1990s early 2000s were supplying hurlers to the Dublin senior team. Sean Power was Dublin hurling captain for a while. I must check but have Commercial been fielding minor teams in recent seasons. if so, what grade??

They won div3 feile i think.

1 Like

They have been struggling in AHL 3 for a couple of seasons now. They are fielding well at juvenile and I think have a few division 1 teams

Yeah they have been strong at underage for many years, which is why I thought it was unusual for them to be struggling at AHL3. To drop that far they must have either had a bad run for a few years previously, or are struggling to gel together as a unit.

Thomas Davis 6-14 peregrines 0-12