Adult Hurling League 3 (AHL3) 2022

1 Like

I am predicting Castleknock to win this league relatively easily, possibly without losing a game

Clontarf won’t be far off the pace either you’d imagine

1 Like

I would have them in my top 3 but most their big wins come on that home pitch of theirs that suits them to a man.

Castleknock handled them easily last year too.

Wins for Olaf the hairy/Castleknock/Cuala/Mearnog/Clontarf/Maurs

Clontarf Fingallians and Mearnog Setanta will be two very tight games. Both could end in draws.

Tough start in Division 3 for Commercials as they play my favourites to win the League convincgly in Castleknock

1 Like

Mearnógs 12pts Setanta 13pts.

1 Like

I hear they are taking things up a couple of levels with hurling in the club, lads choosing to play hurling only in what would have always been considered a football first club. A very young team as well so probably only going to get better over the next few years.

Castleknock ?

With the numbers they have you’d think theyd have bodies to go well in both

Fingallians

1 Like

Is Ryan O’Dwyer still with Fingallians?

Yes… Well kind of… Will be back closer to the Summer

There are still a few “older” lads on that Fingallians team but they will be replaced in 1s and 2s over next few years as they have lots of youth so a perfect transition will come for them IMO. They will likely win the Inter again this year and play in what will be their 4th coubty final in a row since 2019.

1 Like

Fantastic win for Fingallians. Most would have Castleknock and Clontarf as favourites for this league but Fingallians will be there or there about

Yes those would be the top 3 IMO. Clontarf without Paddy do struggle in the bigger games always and naturally so.

1 Like

Off earning his Intercounty money

Did someone hack the county board website. Seems to be no resuktsbup at all for the weekend.

Trying to submit score and it keeps coming up saying an error so there must be something wrong with it

1 Like

Crokes 3-17, Towers 2-21
Sounds like a decent game there.

In other games a good win for Commercials over Kevins, Clontarf bate Maurs with ease at home, Fingallians hammered Mearnóg and Castleknock bet Olafs by a few.

Going to be a very competitive league this one, I still reckon Castleknock are the front runners to win it though.

2 Likes

Finn, Stapleton, O’Neill, Darby - some classy Hurlers on that Towers team. They were a bit all over the shop in the COVID years but I reckon they will be hard bet this year as look to have their shit together again.

1 Like