Adult Hurling League 4 (AHL 4) 2020

Rushe played.

What position? Was he moving okay after a long injury?

Wasn’t at the game.
Heard he played 11. Think he got 2 points from play and a goal from a penalty. Believe young fergal ryan did well on him.
I’d say @Villain1 might have first hand experience of the game.

Pats beat fingallians by 2

Decent win for Pats there as Fingallians would be thinking they could get up to Division 3

Commercials 1-07 Vincents 0-15
Cuala 3-11 Brigids 0-20
Parnells 1-07 Judes 5-14
Bray 0-14 Ballboden 0-11
Na Fianna 5-17 GCLG 2-10

senior championship hurling now light years away for Commercials

I think they will stabilise at AHL4\AHL5\JUNIOR B and move up a grade or 2 soon enough as they have youngsters coming along. hurling will be vibrant there still

They have a very good minor team who currently top division 2, they played u16 A championship last year and they have one second year minor who was in around the Dublin minor team last year along with a few good solid second year minors

They have a lad on the Dublin minor panel who started for colaiste eoin there a few weeks ago when they beat they school from Kilkenny in the Leinster senior school final.

All looks good on paper in regards to the future but hopefully all them lads will come through, I know they’ve lost lads to retirement and a few lads had serious injuries

You’d hope to see them back up around the better half of the Dublin leagues as there a hurling club only

2 Likes

exactly a hurling only club who were supplying home grown players like Sean Power and others to the Dublin senior hurling team once upon a time

good to see the green shoots you refer to

1 Like