Lost a point or has he gained one?

1 Like

Peregrines 6-20 St Marks 2-07

1 Like

Boden 1.14 Cuala 1.12
Some big scorelines.
I see Vinnies hammered Bray 6.22 to 1.6 :astonished:
Clans 6.19 BSJ 1.7
Brigids beat na Fianna by 1 during the week.
So that’s Boden into plaoffs for sure.
Most likely Bray straight up. Na fianna most likely to join Boden but small chance for Peregrines or even Cuala.Although can’t see Marks beating na Fianna in last game.

2 Likes

Marks really gone downhill. Dotsy used to bring this up a lot, saying how it was a Hurling wasteland out there in recent years.

2 Likes

Bray losing by a cricket score to Vincent’s for their first loss of the year ? What happened there ?

Maybe Wicklow senior team had training or a game today?

Bray drew with Glenealy in the Wicklow league on Saturday evening so likely sent out a few A.N Others and Benchwarmers for the Vins Game

1 Like

How can Bray play in both Dublin & Wicklow leagues? I thought they played league in Dublin & Champo in Wicklow.

1 Like

Do they play Wicklow leauge also? Thats a crazy advantage playing Dublin leauge, would they be favourites for Wicklow championship?

1 Like

Was there not some edict given by Wicklow County Board in last 12 months that they had to play league or they’d be thrown out of championship?

I believe that impasse was resolved last year. Lots of clubs play in leagues outside their county. Ashbourne, Naas and Blessington have played in Dublin underage while clubs in Laois have played in Kilkenny.

Naas play in Kilkenny too at underage. More power to it I say. we need more competitive inter county teams in hurling

1 Like

Naas play in Dublin at underage now i thought.

I’ve nothing against Teams playing in different Counties, but, how can they be allowed play Senior in Wicklow and Div 4 in Dublin.

1 Like

They would be without their county men for most of the year. I assume they haven’t won a league yet and got promoted?

The original agreement was that they came into a low league and didnt play county players. Played them in the past and they were far too good for 4. Depends when you get them, which os unfair imo

1 Like

Going to win division 4, unbeaten bar Sundays odd result.

At least they will be in Division 3 next season which apparently is good news for you

They usually enter some ages up to U12. The older teams have entered Kilkenny then, they won a minor Div 1 if I recall, or maybe just pay out in the final a few years ago.

1 Like