St Brendans
St Brigids
St Josephs OCB
St Judes
St Maurs
St Patricks (D)
Trinity Gaels
Wild Geese

Where are St Joseph’s OCB drawing their players from? Hardly local lads as they have no underage? Do they play in Fairview Pk?

Na gael oga for me

Everywhere. 20 odd transfers to them in 2017. A lot of clare lads. Loads from others areas of munster.

they have some fine players wherever they get them from!

We beat them well last year in league. But they were missing their best player. And beat us in the champo a week later.

2 and 2 normally makes 4!!

They have 3 Antrim players I seen in a recent post on their fb page.

Are div 7 fixtures out yet?

Any predictions?

Great win for the Geese out in Oldtown. Makes up for their champo loss to them last year!

TRINITY 3-17
St pats 1-10

I heard the Geese/Joeys game was abandoned due to a mass brawl, any truth in this?

No idea? Was abroad. Just heard that they got the win. Great result considering the strength of Joeys last year! The Geese were short bodies too. Hopefully they give this league a good go!

Result up on hill 16 2-14 to 1-8 win for the geese maybe Marv can can confirm the result

Yes geese won by 9

joeys very strong last few seasons

*joeys very strong in championship!!!

1 Like

I think there was something close to a 30 or 40 point swing in the space of a month last season between the Geese beating Joeys in the league and then Joeys beating the Geese in Champo. Certainly they are a good championship side!