O’Dwyers
Na Gaeil Oga
Raheny
Realt Dearg
St Finians (S)
St Patricks §
Whitehall Colmcille
Wild Geese

Raheny in this as well but were left out of the original standings.

Is that their social hurling team?

Na Fianna my call here

Hopefully not too many walk overs in this league like last year.

Maybe 1 or two but The majority wouldn’t be.

Ngo will do well here. They got a lot of transfers in.

will always be walkovers in this league!

Most of the game mid week or on sunday pm?

Wasn’t that many last year tbh. I think one or two teams dropped from the league after a few games. But most games went ahead.

looks to be a lot of sunday games this year judging by the master list, was more midweek last year

Wild geese beat ngo

Did pats pull out of this league.?

Yeah

Shame that. Strong team last year, finishing second and losing I think only one game. Beaten by Scoil in play-off final who they had beaten in the league.

Just didn’t have the bodies for the ahl 3 team sadly. We would have had the same bunch again for the ahl 9 team this year so few lads are not happy there is no team for them. I think we are trying to enter team for the championship so hopefully that goes ahead.

That’s a real pity, saw a couple of their games last year and they looked a good outfit.

champo be tougher in that you haven’t the 13 a side option and you are graded out the minute you come on for the first team??

Did the Dwyers match go ahead? they have struggled in recent years

I think a few other lads said they would play championship but couldnt commit to play all the league games.

Looks like the Champo team is going ahead, glad to see, even if they get a few games in only it counts