Naomh Mearnog
St Maurs
Lucan Sarsfield
Thomas Davis
Castleknock
St Brigids
Cuala
BSJ

First postponement of the season with Crokes making the AI Final. Think they were down to play Boden?

Interesting session ahead for some of the recent teams promoted.

NAF won last year, can they push on!!

DF currently has lots of BBSE and NAF players in his squad.

Thoughts on 3-4 relegation contenders?

Set up for a strange league campaign, the early start will have a knock on effect on any team that had a late start with covid cases. Crokes surely going to take the foot off the gas in the month or so after the All Ireland so big advantage to anyone playing them early

If County players in the extended panel aren’t involved through the National League, teams like Na Fianna may struggle.

Going to say Mearnog, Brigids, Vincents, Clontarf and Maurs to struggle

Wonder will the reopening of travel affect many teams? If so, teams will call players up from lower teams, and will have a knock on across all the leauges

I’d say so. Any young lad will want to travel this summer. The older lads will have weekends away also booked.

100%, if you’re 3rd year or below in College it’s highly likely you’re off on a J1, they’d be dead right to!

3 Likes

Anybody any background on Neil Heffernan who I heard is Vins new manager for 2022….

Clubs agreed change……

Friday 11th @8pm Clontarf play Skerries in St Annes

Will McGennis be released by DF to play for Skerries.

Word on street is that Jack McCaffrey not playing 2022 League due to work/travel commitments…

1 Like

Serious blow to Clontarf if true

Are Dublin players being released to play for their clubs Round 1 this weekend?

Na Fianna, Ballyboden, Ballymun, Lucan etc have lots of players involved in last few DUBS panels OBC & NFL !!

think the league is typically played without IC players. cant see that changing

I reckon Dublin have a lot to be working on

1 Like

No chance

Maybe fringe lads at best. But Dubs prob doing a training camp/in-house game…

Anyone that didn’t play against Kerry should be playing for club this weekend especially lads outside the 26 match day squad,

5 Likes

There will be 30+ lads unavailable

This is inter county season tho :hugs::lying_face: We voted this split season in so dual players can 26 games in 6 months.

2 Likes

Anyone on U20 panel won’t be playing club as they have 2 challenge games arranged for the weekend

1 Like

That’s a joke.

I know they are out the following week with league but they should be left play with their club as much as possible especially over challenge games.

7 Likes