AFL 11 (North) 2022

From playing in these divisions the last few years i’d say a lot of the fouls come from lads being tired especially with the weather last night haha. If he is a young lad he’s still learning also and a Maggies and Peregrines game would be tough enough i’d say

1 Like

What result(s) need to be updated? RTL v Maggies next week is a big game for both teams!

Towers and Mearnog are due 2 points for results that werent posted.Man o war havent put in thursday nights result which towers won. and mearnog got a walkover that wasnt recorded either. so they are all on 20 points with garristown and Erins isle. 3 games left for all bar erins isle. its looking good for Margarets but you would never know.

Maurs had more then just a few 2nds outs… Young lad that was with Dublin recently was playing corner forward. Anything to stop Lusk doing well :rofl: Good local derby all the same!

1 Like

So should have been a real hammering if the extra quality wasn’t on the field :wink:

2 Likes

@Heavy_D33 Surely a man of your talent and knowledge should have predicted the extra quality being present in a local derby as i previously mentioned. :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Ciaran Archer? :rofl:

2 Likes

No the young lad is u18 and played in goal for Dublin at u16 I think . Considering it’s his first year of adult football I wouldn’t call him a banger be surprised if he starts for there AFL 5 team . Good game for the level last night but go away with your loads of second team players possibly 1-2 lads at most maurs had . And that’s pushing it.

2 Likes

1 Like

Ye won by 8 points and still giving off about bangers ?

Yea, whats going on, lusk complaining that Maurs played bangers and still bet them by 8 points??

1 Like

in fairness i dont think its anyone involved in the team.

Took my eye off the ball on that one :sunglasses:

1 Like

I know it’s early but what’s your predictions for next round of game. See if you can get a clean sweep

1 Like

I’ll sleep on it tonight :sunglasses:

Fascinating set of fixtures down for decision for next Thursday. Best league in the world is Div 11N. Still in the melting pot as to who will take on the Mighty Judes in the final.

1. Peregrines to beat Monica’s at home. They scored 3 goals against Margaret’s last game day so if they can match that, they will take the Monica lads.
  2. Margaret’s v RTL is huge. Will be a cracking game, end to end stuff but Margaret’s are rock solid at home, have a settled squad of youth & experience and will have enough know how to box in the young guns of Lusk.
  3. Maurs to eek out a win at home to Plunketts
  4. MOW to beat Whitehall
  5. Na Fianna to continue upward trajectory v NGA
  6. Ballymun could be in trouble v Scoil Ui Chonaill so going for a shock away win here.
  7. Mearnog v Garristown another huge game. Mearnog will do them though at home. Good bunch of lads from Mearnog and they won’t take their eye off the ball on this one.
2 Likes

Yes, 4 of the top 5 all playing each other, biggest gamesweek to date. should go a long way to settle who tops league unless RTL Beat maggies of course. Then it will be interesting as there would be a three way tie at the top with two to play. If Maggies win its all over i suggest. A towers win and they all finish level i think they would all have 2 points in a mini league, how do they separate them then? .

Would it go to points difference then?

Yeah once 3 or more teams involved on the same points it would go to score difference

Score difference in the mini league or the league as a whole ?