Afl 3 2022

Pats robbed. Issues with umpire…Pats we’re much better team…as a neutral.

Natural thing to do though. Happens in rugby union and rugby league too.

Big loss for Pats P, second team potentially going to be relegated as well. Would hope they’d rebalance and rebuild

1 Like

Palmerstown is a big enough area no? Could be similar to Drimnagh and is a “mature” area.

Their own umpire🤭

1 Like

Shove that where the sun don’t shine @Peregrinesman. :grin:

2 Likes

Not quite robbed but there was a free to level the game and send it to waste time that was very close, looked wide to me but then pats scored a point in extra time which was straight over the bar and both umpires gave it wide :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:. It was a tight game, pats missed too many easy chances.

1 Like

Hawkeye still not working?

2 Likes

Im not a neutral obviously but it was a coin flip game hence the score one point win after extra time , I wouldnt be complaining if wed come out the wrong side it was that close , neither side could claim to be a better side than the other just nothing between the sides
For ourselves very bruised tired bodies and many have to go again on Tuesday n Sunday hurling championship

3 Likes

Damo was umpire ? :wink:

3 Likes

Sure the football is keeping the Hurlers Fit :muscle:

2 Likes

Fair play to John McNicolas he brought the league trophy with him last night. If result had went Parnells way he could of presented to their players then and there?

Someone check on @Peregrinesman ??

5 Likes

Any word on playoff?

Looks like will be after championship

1 Like

Pats Margarets playoff fixed for sat 01 October in donabate

4 Likes

Should be a cracker

1 Like

Margarets won 1.15 to 0.11.

3 Likes

When were Margaret’s last senior? fair play to them, many a good battle with them over the years . Hard luck to pats at one stage they looked like they were going to win it out. No doubt they’ll be back next year👍

3 Likes

I would say around 02/03.