Cuala
TSS

Relegation:
Raheny
Guards
Clann Mhuire

1 Like

I think Vinnies could end up in the promotion shake up

Syls & BSJ could just as easily end up in promotion as relegation depending on Summer holidays

I can see most students taking off for the summer and you can’t blame them.

Add in their exams from May they could miss 9 league games

Yeah, think students not going away will be in the minority

1 Like

Added to the fact champo is 7th August means the rest will have to go away early July to not miss build up.

1 Like

I always find the Guards can be dangerous and things usually change year on year for them.

Definitely agree with Clontarf and Cuala probably going up. Feel there’s a lot of teams that could be in the running for that third promotion spot, TSS be up there for sure, Castleknock did well last year so maybe them, Vincent’s too.

Who came second in the North division last year? Think south the order was Cuala, Castleknock then TSS

Clann Mhuire.

Let’s keep the chat to football.

8 Likes

Crokes 2-10 Raheny 0-7.

Played this morning.

4 Likes

SARS vs BSJ off
Synger vs vins off
Unplayable pitches.

Marks Clanns off

Garda off too

Sylvesters beat castleknock by about 6/7. Good first half by both teams, Castleknock 2 up at half time. Syls stepped it up 2nd half and castleknock seemed to disappear.

Good to be back out

Garda are always off

Assume the opposition get walkovers right ?

Why would they? If the pitches are declared unplayable prior to the day of the game the venue is meant to switch to the opposition, but if pitches are only called off by the referee on the day then the games will have to be refixed.

1 Like

Thats my understanding, I do think you’d find few clubs who would declare their pitch off the night before on the off chance the ref lets it go ahead. I’d be in favour of a draw for home venue for the refixture but that gets messy quick I guess

Is there an email address in DCB to report a postponement please?

Should be awarded to the other team

Games called off this morning should have been switched across in my view to the opposition

Too many clubs pull the piss with that. A late postponement…

Should only be postponed if verified that opposition can’t provide a pitch

3 Likes