BSJ
Garristown
Good Counsel LG
Craobh Ciaran
Bank Of Ireland

4 Likes

Fair play Clubber

1 Like

Tom Byrne still over that Vincent’s teams ?

Yeah, class act.

1 Like

Mearnogs beat marys by 1 pt

Mearnogs beat Aib by 6

Wrong bank?

1 Like

Yes. But strangely enough they were wearing the colours of AIB. As far as I know they used to be blue and white.

Maybe they got a loan (of jersey’s) :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Got bailed out

1 Like

Mearnogs won by 25 pts, there keeper saved about 8 more goal chances. Not enjoyably for anyone winning by that margin.

Syls beat Barrog well yesterday

thought they were maroon and white the last time I seen them. then again i know very little about that team and how its run, bit like the bank they represent…

1 Like

Win for Peregrines v Mearnog about 6 points in it in the end

1 Like

Mearnog beat barrog by a single point last night.

Looking at the table after 6 rounds, it appears Garristown, Vincents and James Gaels/An Caislean are the teams to beat. Has anyone been at their games to give an insight into the three? At the other end of the table, Ballinteer and Good Counsel look to be in trouble. How does promotion work this year? How many go up/down and are there automatic promotions/relegation’s?

1 Like

James Gaels beat Peregrines in a mirror image of last years game down by two points in to final seconds and got all important goal , was there last year not this year but, thats what I heard

1 Like

A smash and grab. Garristown must be favourites, kicked 5-20 last weekend. Vincents vs James Gaels this weekend and Garristown vs Peregrines will be two good games. Interesting to see how they play out.

1 Like

Garristown beat our lads handy on Tuesday night

Garristown are a serious team, should probably be playing a few divisions up from what I’ve seen. I’d say they’ll beat Vincents handily in the last round of the league and go straight up. Good Counsel struggling to field a team most matches from what they were telling me when we played them

2 Likes