All Ireland Club Finals

New thread for Saturday AI finals in Croke Park ?

Ballyhale vs Ballygunner 3pm

Kilmacud Crokes vs Kilcoo 5pm

PP have Killcoo favourites at 13/8

Ballyhale 11/10 favourites

Best of luck to Crokes tomorrow. A win for a Dublin club could be the boost that the county team needs right now.

3 Likes

Two free tickets to this if anyone is heading in.

8/13 I think. Very skinny. Kilcoo and Ballygunnar double for me though. Should be a great days entertainment

Just papering over the cracks…

Looking forward to watching these two games. I hope that Ballygunner and Kilcoo win for the simple reason that they have never won it before.

2 Likes

I’m afraid as a dyed in the wool Northsider I can only cheer for one team here.

Oh alright …. Come on the goys!

1 Like

Some goal that by Dessie H. Hasn’t really been in the game. Tight finish on the cards.

RTE phone updates - hurling is Bal v Bal. The football is Kil v Kil.

Jaysus you couldn’t make it up.

3 Likes

Omg! Jaysus Ballyhale did it to Rynagh’s and St Thomas - and now Ballygunner did it to them. Incredible.

What a finish. Kept going then a goal for the ages.

what a finish to a game, shamrocks well they had their chances

Just when you think you’ve seen it all. Said to the man beside me there’d be a late sting, couldn’t have foresaw that though.

Great interview with Dessie after. Chap was speechless

Ballygunner keeper was unlucky with the goal he conceded as he’d pulled off a good save but the Shamrock’s fella followed up well.

What a way to win. Well done Ballygunner.

1 Like

Need to up the TV licence fee so they can get better staff.

1 Like

Next up. The lake dwelling, mountainy men from the 'Coo (population 1400) against the nice lads from the 'Cud (not too far from the mountains) -( population c.4000). Grand evening for it. There shouldn’t be a lot between them. * Those of you watching Ireland’s Callers won’t see it.

2 Likes

Delighted for my former colleague Philip Mahony. He’s soldiered a long time and through some tigh injuries. Well done lads.

5 Likes

Good game. Crokes better overall.

Dias playing very well

1 Like