All Ireland SHC Round 1, Dublin v Laois, Parnell Park, Sat Jul 1st, 7pm

i thought we were matching waterford quite well for a lot of the match in thurles last year, but they are better we are worse maybe this year. If we make a QF again it would be an interesting debate.

No matter what we do, bar win the AI, our best team is not out there. There’s no debating that.

And last year was last year. We’re in a far worse position now while Waterford are at least standing still.

1 Like

Waterford have regressed . They’d still beat us but they are well off last year

http://www.dublingaa.ie/news/senior-hurlers-drawn-to-face-laois-in-qualifiers

Not sure where else we would play a match like this other than Parnell Park?

Anyone care to take a stab at the team for the weekend? Hoping Daragh o Connell and cian boland are back from injury .

Looks like it’s the neller from early media reports, do the lads the world of good for confidence to get a win, Laois seem poor enough, as mentioned though I hope it gives no gloss to the management team if we turn them over

Right, can we forget about the damn management for the rest of the week and talk about the current players and team???

No offence lads :wink:

Keep it positive for a few days…

9 Likes

Well i never … ! :grin:

1 Like

What about the people who are positively excited about the management team getting the boot?

2 Likes

Or that players seem to be still walking away or just don’t seem to care that much?

Dublin to win by 15-20 points

3 Likes

There’s some positivity :smiley:

3 Likes

thats taking protests to a new level

7 Likes

Saturday, July 1st

Kilkenny V Limerick, Nowlan Park, 7 p.m. (Live on Sky Sports)

Dublin V Laois, Parnell Park, 7 p.m.

Tipperary V Westmeath, Semple Stadium, 5 p.m.

Offaly V Waterford, O’Connor Park, Tullamore, 3 p.m.

We beat them by 10 two years ago. If we have improved under the same management as that day we should be winning by more this week :slightly_smiling_face:

Double is back on …

1 Like

Any chance it’ll be on the box? I’m in NY so its a bit of a commute…

… some fan! :joy:

4 Likes

KK and Limerick on TV. For some reason they fixed our game at exactly the same time.

2 Likes

$150 a year for GAAGO they better have the dam game on!