Athletics

O’Sullivan showed good awareness and acceleration down the home straight to surge through the smallest of gaps between Ukraine’s Anastasiya Kudinova and Denisa Folkova of Czech Republic

Taking after her mother

Seem to be doing very well at these Championship - lot of talented kids of migrant parents which is excellent to see.

Healy looks a real prospect for Senior level. She had one hell of a kick in the final lap. Won it quite comfortably.

Must be great having your medal presented by another great. Sophie O’Sullivan gets medal from her mother. IMG_20180708_202102

3 Likes
2 Likes

Ireland’s U20 4x100 women’s relay team just won silver in World Championships. One of the team was also on U18 team that won in Euro championships last week!

3 Likes

Absolutely tremendous achievement by the girls! Second best sprint team in the world - awesome.

1 Like

Bronze medal for Thomas Barr in the 400m hurdles at the European Championships in Berlin :clap:

3 Likes

Has her mothers kick in the run in

Great stuff :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Fair play to Rhasidat - great to see.

So proud of her flag - next stop the Olympics hopefully.

i think she won the 200metrres at the same championship last year ,
her winning time would have got her to the final of the under 20s last week,serious talent

Is she confusing it with the Ivory Coast flag?

Well done to her. I hope she continues to prosper.

She’s after winning the 200m now as well! Fantastic performance!

2 Likes

Fair play to her.

Unbelievable finish from English

Stop @GuyIncognito it will be fine trust me

The term “fastest Loser” is no longer deemed acceptable in athletics because of some complaints that it demeans Athletes achievements. It is to change to “fastest non-automatic qualifiers”. What next , medals for all?.

1 Like