Brexit continues (Part 2)

Looked like she’d been on the sauce too

1 Like

She actually gets under my skin more than anyone else including our own Leo.

She’s a modern day Thatcher.

2 Likes

That’s just it, zero integrity, zero shame, trumpian.

1 Like

They are all so arrogant they think they are untouchable. It’s like they are all on fucking smack together. They will get what’s coming. Fat boy trump got it. The same with boris.

2 Likes

They absolutely think they are above the ordinary man and women in the street. They just do not see themselves as answerable to the common people.

2 Likes

And somehow they got voters to think they’re anti establishment fighting the elites :rofl:

3 Likes

I reckon Truss is safe. Covid wouldn’t dare go near lard arse.

1 Like

Dorries is a vile being.

2 Likes

I’d have no doubt Dorries is one of those type of wagons

Don’t think it’d be a good idea falling in the door after a session with the lads …

1 Like

I’m sure @dubinhell would feel it would be worth the risk…

2 Likes

She wouldn’t fall in door. The door would fall first.

1 Like

Watched newsnight there, sister-in-law is over from uk and is a politics nerd.

Newsnight watched the speeches with Tory party members from some Tory constituency. They were v angry with Johnson. Pretty much unanimously said he had to go.

Ruth Davidson laid into him as well as did ex spectators magazine journalist.

1 Like

Now, I have a theory. Could Priti be a relation of Winnie Keenan? She has a certain look about her!

2 Likes

But Othello was a Moor (suggestive of dark skin) while Iago, was fair-skinned! Cummings may be central to Johnson’s ultimate fall, but he played a central role in Brexit, for which no punishment would suffice.

2 Likes

Yea the only downside is that Cummings is behind this, he’s good at smears, you have to give him that.

1 Like

864c406caa548e95a42c1822f541e5bc

7 Likes

I saw that part too.
It really appears that Johnson has lost the vast majority of grassroots support within his own party. If the MPs don’t cop on to this soon enough and remove Johnson from office then they really are each thick as two planks. Otherwise, a shiteload of them will be losing their seats.

Apropos of nothing to do with partygate, a National Insurance increase is due to kick in over here in April. Initially, it’s intended to help reduce the backlog in patients waiting for non-critical/non-emergency procedures or operations but its long term goal is to help provide for social care for elderly people. Lots of backbench Tories want this increase deferred, fearing a backlash from constituents over cost of living increases. Rishi Sunak has convinced Blow Jobson to go ahead with this increase as it will enable Sunak to cut taxes in the budget(s) before the next election, ie, be a vote winner.
Never mind the hardship this may cause in the meantime to thousands upon thousands more households who are earning even the average industrial wage.