Brexit continues (Part 2)

I have enough Republicans in my life, some of them very close relatives ! I have no issue with anyone being a Republican.
I am against the use of violence and always have been.

2 Likes

There is no end to it. Now we have clarity re the BBC.

He puts it very well. She is a disgrace.

2 Likes

Political self immolation

Not at all. He never wanted what he was pretending to seek there. All he wanted was chaos, opportunities for cronies to make huge wealth, and to get into power. And that’s exactly how it panned out.

2 Likes

Sunak in no hurry to sack Zahawi. It’s only a matter of time before it comes to light that Sunak or his wife also paid a fine to HMRC, I reckon.

2 Likes

Sunak’s spokesperson said last evening that he had never had to pay a tax HMRC penalty.

Drip… Drip… Drip…

More pressing perhaps the news that the Treasury knew when Sunak was Chancellor that Zahawhawee was in difficulty with HMRC.

1 Like

A country as woke as the USA

What kind of ‘wide ranging interests’…foxhunting & hiring half decent butlers? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Cycling on ones penny farthing one would assume too

1 Like

How to crochet images of the king’s head, and drowning newborn kittens!

Windrush Scandal - shocking wrongs not only as yet ‘not righted’ but put actually in reverse today by S Braverman and a still hostile Home Office in the UK.
How hateful and cruel can one be ?
Very hateful evidently.

3 Likes

how to be a ■■■■ in a 100 different ways.

That country is completely fucked up.

1 Like

I think it’s wonderful that the eminent MP is opening up. He obviously cares about the lower classes and he wants them to see and realise how difficult it is and has been for Jacob to continue on giving his life’s blood in the service of the U.K. and the British people.
Harumph!! What a W :anchor: