Brexit continues (Part 2)

Finally waking up?

Does this effectively mean there would have to be border checks?

"Under the UK’s Nationality and Borders Bill, any non-Irish or non-UK citizens would need to apply for an Electronic Travel Authorisation to enter the UK, including Northern Ireland. "

Oh yea, and how will they police that?

Its a strange one but its not like its by accident

4 Likes

at least the prick managed to put on a mask for once

1 Like
2 Likes

Poots dicking around

1 Like

Prick

1 Like

Poots will make a great leader some day .

1 Like

I’m sure some people in Edinburgh are taking notes

2 Likes

no logic to this but generally with the limes, if you do the obvious which is a trade-war here, you’re doing exactly what they want. some folk here in ireland know this rule of thumb through bitter experience but i just hope that polish fella sees it and doesn’t do anything rash. calm reflection and then precision-guided screw-turning needed here.

Hopefully a moderate takes over after Johnson, I wouldn’t bet on it tho.

Did Poots stoop backwards?

1 Like

Sammy Wilson on Newstalk yesterday evening could barely contain his glee. He suggested again moving checks to the NI/Republic border. That’s really what they want. They don’t want anything to do with us here. A hard border is exactly what the DUP want. I’d say they harp back to the good old Protestant supremacy days. Maybe they should build the Titanic again and not allow Catholics work on it.

3 Likes

Did they remind Sammy that unionists are no longer a majority and that the majority are in fact happy with the protocol?

1 Like

I’m just shocked there is a DUP mayor of Nationalist majority Derry City. That same mayor left town for the 50th anniversary of Bloody Sunday and do it even acknowledge the anniversary. Petty small time sad people.

2 Likes

There are no words for them.

People putting up paratroop regiment flegs as well - that’s the level of knuckle dragger you are dealing with.

3 Likes