Brexit continues (Part 2)

Wow, 23 votes, she’s popular. Whats that weird cross they’re wearing?

1 Like

Take responsibility by ignoring it and carrying on as usual

1 Like

Taking back Christian England from Islam, I’d imagine.

it looks like there are two crosses, one smaller one above the main cross, assume it’s some symbol they’ve misappropiated.

like the way they have stolen the Celtic cross

Like something out of The Thick Of It

4 Likes

Good old Fabricunt

1 Like
1 Like

Surely they wouldn’t would they

Then again Johnson would be the type of trying to take everyone with him

2 Likes

Absolutely, he more or less threatened his own MPs that if he lost the vote of confidence that he would call an election. No doubt it encouraged a lot of back benchers , especially those in the ‘red wall’ seats to give him their vote in an act of self preservation.

1 Like

The Ivor Callelly play book!!

Makes a certain amount of sense, if you accept that Boris’ loyalty is solely to himself and not the party. If he reckons there will be another heave (with a much better chance of success) before the end of the year then why not go to the country before then. They won’t have enough time to replace him before any election, if he wins it will kill the heave and leave him secure for another while and if he loses so what, he wasn’t going to be PM for much longer anyway, why does he care that Labour get in rather than have some other tory as PM.

3 Likes

No surprise to see unionist commentators in the north cheerleading the US Supreme Court ruling today. Horrible c1nts

3 Likes

Go back far enough and you find they all spring from the same source. Elizabethan puritans and Scottish Presbyterians

5 Likes

Forgive my ignorance, but I would have thought they would have been pro-choice, hence why are they happy with the state’s judgment?
By the way genuine question

Yeah but they cheerlead everything extreme “right”. Posing with Trump flags was another. Odious people. Anti everything progressive. Cut from the same cloth sure as our friend above said.

1 Like

Not disagreeing, just can’t get my head around it

If you could understand their thinking you’d be a smart man :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I’m confused here. Is there some reason for thinking the DUP are/were pro choice? I would just have assumed they were anti choice.

3 Likes

Welcome to the club

1 Like