Brexit continues (Part 2)

Cummings really did get his revenge didn’t he

Boris being slowly roasted by the balls like a pig on a spit

3 Likes

Johnson still in-situ.

1 Like

The land of the Yahoos, possibly crossed with Balnibarbi. Swift knew what he was talking about, 300 years ago.

All he cares about is hanging on, packed the cabinet with loyal idiots knowing they’d be shit but won’t oust him.

Was wondering what he was going to do given he could hardly ■■■■ off to Kyiv again as he was only there last week

Would be shocked if Zelensky went along with this. Apart from anything else no chance leaves the country so long as the war is going on

3 Likes

they’re anti-abortion

“Ulster says NO.” But the man from del Monte says, “Yes”. and he’s an Orangeman.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Does she have the authority to do so?

It’ll probably flounder again anyways.

Not sure to be honest!

Pun intended?

2 Likes

I don’t think she has. She has asked No 10 for approval - like that will be forthcoming. She will then ask the UK Supreme Court for a ruling, I believe.

Dunno, last time a lot of the scaremongering was around an indy Scotland not being allowed in the EU. Had scottish friends over at the weekend and they’re big indy heads, said their mother would man the border with England free of charge :joy:

1 Like

Sure the tories have just set the precedent for unilateral decisions that affect legally binding agreements. They are hardly in a place to object

1 Like

independence seems to mean a different thing to them than us though. it seems they’ll still have the queen as head of state, use sterling and join the british armed forces. no expert but if that’s the case, the whole thing might make feck all difference.

Not the ultimate freedom that all nations desire, but the freedom to achieve it, and all that, perhaps?

1 Like

It’s great though for her to do it when the Northern Ireland protocol is making headlines

I’d say the tories are fuming

2 Likes