Club teams looking for new managers (Hurling)

If anything the split season will allow a higher volume of top coaches get involved with the clubs. Can only be good for the standard of club hurling here. If you can afford them of course, which a lot of clubs can.

1 Like

For outside managers if the cash is right it definitely will

That’s Vinnies 4th different management team in 4 years, that would raise alarm bells for me and maybe Giller is the man to stabilise the group.
I can’t see them doing anything and at best they are the 5th best side at a push.

1 Like

He will get some more out of them

1 Like

Only if they buy in to it, might not be an appetite for double sessions for a team with at best an outside chance at a final depending on the draw

You’d expect he would and with the Mulcahy’s they might have a few scoring forwards something they’ve lacked in recent years other then hedgo. Still not as much talent as NaFianna / Crokes imo but be interesting to see if he can get them closer. Good minor team recently hadn’t they?

1 Like

Coady?

I’d avoid kk lads like the plague

Fogarty? I know he did a few sessions with them last year.

Charlie carter over lucan

1 Like

Nathan’s brother?

6 Likes

Well seems it’s Charlie, I guess that means we won’t be seeing Cody anywhere Lucan

2 Likes

Charlie Carter

Didn’t know Charlie was on the circuit. Who has he managed before?

He was part of St Martins management team when they won their last 2 county titles

When did st martins last win a county?

He’ll need very good lads around him.

That’s a hell of a lot of lads around him !!

1 Like