Division 1 Group B Table

Team Pld W D L F A Diff Pts
Colours of Roscommon.svg Tipperary 0 0 0 0 0-0 0-0 0 0
Colours of Monaghan.svg Waterford 0 0 0 0 0-0 0-0 0 0
Colours of Dublin.svg Dublin 0 0 0 0 0-0 0-0 0 0
Colours of Laois.svg Laois 0 0 0 0 0-0 0-0 0 0
Colours of Kilkenny.svg Kilkenny 0 0 0 0 0-0 0-0 0 0
Colours of Antrim.svg Antrim 0 0 0 0 0-0 0-0 0 0

Be doing well to win anymore then two games considering new managements for Neo’s heroes and the oracle at Waterford

Kilkenny might not be too arsed hopefully …

I suspect we’ll be trying out a raft of players so who knows how it will go, doesn’t really matter so much really so long as we bloody a few new options and develop a style of play that suits who we have available. Does anyone have the fixtures?

Are the fixture set for the league yet?

Waterford away sunday feb 5th
Antrim home sun feb 12th
Tipperary croke park sat feb 25th
Kilkenny away sun mar 12th
Laoise home sun mar 19th

1 Like

Two big games at home at least . Rest is pot luck

Is that it desperate that we look to see the weaker teams as the “big games”

Too early to set up the correct thread for this post!

1 Like

Always interesting to watch out for new guys.

Walsh cup only 2 weeks away. :fearful:

1 Like

Vital to defend our crown

3 Likes

:rofl:

Candidate for ‘Post of the Year!’

2 Likes

Patience is going to be the key to this year, confident enough we have the building blocks to kick on but it’s going to take time for lads to get up to speed after losing that much experience in one go.

Realistic expectations is needed

We can’t honestly say the county board have skimped on the management team . It’s probably the best one we’ve ever had

Realistically the expectations are low, after the last few years. I hope we make better use of Walsh cup, try a lot of players. Same in the league. Ultimately we are looking at the best lads from the last 3 u20 teams to make a step up. A lot of younger lads have impressed in Dublin club championship. Big step up obviously but we have a good manager in charge, and he will know whats needed to get the lads up to the standard but it’ll take time. Our pool of quality players is so small we need to get everyone out playing.

7 Likes

Exactly this, going to be a serious bedding in period this year, guys will need time and with so much change it’s going to be harder. Hopefully by the end of the league he’ll know his best 15 and we’ll be showing some promise.

Oh…if only I had a Euro for every time I have heard that when we appointed.a new manager.

2 Likes

Wait until February :sweat_smile:

McBride most likely unavailable for 2023

Would be a loss

Yea heard that alright, Sean Moran as well, schutte rumored to be gone as well.