Dublin Intermediate Football Championship (IFC) 2020

Two separate championships being discussed here?

Well looks like I’ve got an answer according to this match blurb Caulfield kicked 9 points.Assuming he was on frees but still that’s a very impressive return for him.

Remember a couple of years ago Pats had a div 1 team at under 16 which may have gone on to minor div 1 , seeing the fruits now, well done

Is Jonathan McDermott still playing?

We got almost no one out of that team. I think only 1 of that team is currently playing for the senior team.

He is one that was injured/didnt play the last year or so but he is back fit and healthy again and playing great stuff.

1 Like

Jesus thats a poor return , also a big pity , best of luck

Any predictions for the club championship for Wednesday?
Group 1
St Finian’s Swords v Clann Mhuire
Round Towers Clondalkin v St Patrick’s Palmerstown
Group 2
St Brendan’s v Craobh Chiarain
Clanna Gael/Fontenoy v O’Toole’s
Group 3
Naomh Fionnbarra v Naomh Barróg
St Patrick’s Donabate v Garda
Group 4
Scoil Uí Chonaill v Good Counsel/Liffey Gaels
St Finian’s Newcastle v St Margaret’s

I’ll go with

Clann Mhuire
Pats P
Brendans
Clanna Gael
Barrog
Pats D
Scoil
Finans N

Clann Mhuire
Pat’s P
Craobh
Clanna Gael
Barrog
Pat’s D
Scoil
Maggies

Clanna Gael Fontenoy made it 2 wins from 2 winning a close one in Ringsend.

1 Like

Pats beat the Gards 1.16 to 5 points

Just about, great game

Was Caulfield influential again?

Didn’t stand out by any stretch, kicked a couple of handy frees but nothing of note. May have also took penalty that changed game with 10 to go, but can’t remember if it was him who took it.

Naomh Fionnbarra 0-11 1-08 Barrog. Low scoring affair. We should have saw the game out 3 up with a few to play. Barrog to their credit kept digging away and got the all important goal. Both teams actually had chances to win it in added time. Good close game as has been the norm between ourselves and Barrog over the years

1 Like

Scoil 0-12 GC/LG 1-6

Thomas davis 1-14 st brigids 1-11 bye in group so brigids and syls play next week with winner coming 2nd in group

Counsel played well and could have easily won had 4 one on one goal chances they missed. Winner takes all game v Margarets next day

1 Like

Wrong Thread. Intermediate All County is one your looking for