Kilmacud Crokes
Clanna Gael Fontenoy
St Brigids
Clann Mhuire

2 Likes

Is that the AFL11 Judes team? Should be favourites if so

Yeah they won 6 last year

1 Like

You never know. Tough group for the Boden hurlers this year. An early exit could see another super team come into the fray here :rofl:

2 Likes

Am I right in saying there are 3/4 of last years semi finalists in group 4 ?

That happened us last season. We were drawn with 3 of the 4 semi finalists. Wasnt a fun group

Looks like Jude’s are off to a great start already, GC/LG have pulled out of this championship, likely amalgamating their AFL7 and AFL11S teams for JFC6S.

2 Likes

No 2 of last years semi finalists in Group 4. Crokes beat Brigids in semi final. In the same group there are 3 of the last 4 finalists over the last 2 years though

1 Like

Are Castleknock now gone from this Div 5 champo ? Seems that have been pulled up ? ?

Yeah Castleknock got promoted because they got to Championship final last year . Crokes meant to go up but already have a team in that Championship so couldnt go up

1 Like

Naomh Barróg 2-12 Ballyboden St Endas 0-08

Clann Mhuire beat Brigids by 7

No laughing out of pats now great win for Mearnog’s

2 Likes

Do tell😁

Yeah do tell???

Amazing how they pulled a team out of nowhere for championship :thinking: Few bodies out for their first team last night that were conspicuous from their absence all year… not young fellas either… hurlers maybe?

They lost🤔 surely AFL3 plyaers would win at this level

1 Like

In Junior 5 . Not a hope . Judes are in this championship if you didn’t know

1 Like

Trust me we had no players playing today who played any afl 3 or frankly that would come close to playing. If you were at the match you would know that. We lost to a team a league below us and we are getting accused of stacking our team

I wasn’t implying you played AFL3 players in Junior Championship, I was referring to the fact that you entered a team in AFL9, pulled it, but miraculously have a team at that level come championship.

With regards to the extra bodies I was talking about your Inter team, whom I’ve watched several times this year, and noted there were plenty of able ballers who’d been absent from previous games.