Dublin Junior 6 Football (JFC6N) Championship North 2022

Jude’s and Raheny that got to the final last year were the two oldest squads in the competition by a bit. Very strong teams for that level alright but I don’t think there was a major uplift from their league form into championship. It’s a hard championship to call but I think yous will go the whole way this time around although the Invincible’s might have something to say about that.

1 Like

Yeah it was fairly well balanced last year bar Judes in my opinion. Imagine it will be tight enough again. Margarets look strong from Div 11N and then Trinity Gaels should go well too.

2 Likes

Who are the invincibles? Jude’s? :rofl:

Garristown Vs St Sylvesters
St Maurs Vs Raheny
RT Lusk Vs Na Fianna
Trinity Gaels Vs Fingallians
Whitehall Colmcille Vs O’Dwyers
St Monicas Vs Ballymun Kickhams (Conceded by Monicas)
Erins Isle Vs Man O War
St Margarets Vs Fingal Ravens

Some decent looking games for Sunday

2 Likes

@Heavy_D33 whats your prediction for this weekend seen as you did so well with the division 11 ones

1 Like

I’m gonna go:

Garristown Vs St Sylvesters
St Maurs Vs Raheny
RT Lusk Vs Na Fianna
Trinity Gaels Vs Fingallians
Whitehall Colmcille Vs O’Dwyers
St Monicas Vs Ballymun Kickhams (Conceded by Monicas)
Erins Isle Vs Man O War
St Margarets Vs Fingal Ravens

Trinity Gaels vs Fins the hardest match to call imo

1 Like

I’d agree with Carnycode with his selections. TG v Fins defo the hardest one. TG have better individuals but Fins are a better balanced outfit so will be intriguing to see how it pans out. Looking forward to seeing how we get on against MOW. We should be close to full strength so good indicator where we stand.

2 Likes

That game will give a good indication of what is in the championship. I assume that’s Na Fianna Div 11 team vs Lusk?

1 Like

It looks to be alright !

1 Like

Who would we have favourites for this? Margarets after a solid league campaign? Trinity Gaels? Lusk also solid in the league

This comment could apply to any championship top to bottom , there are so many lads away league form will pointless
Talking to a fella his team unbeaten in hurling championship missing six players all starters in next game

Trinity Gaels for me. Margaret’s a close second.

1 Like

Yeah also true. Be a bit clearer come Sunday evening i’d say. Our hurlers are in the quarter final of their championship after getting 2 walkovers. Madness

3 Likes

you can trow Garristown into mix there, very strong team if they have the same lads from league available. Fins ,Raheny and syls also. Alot of big clubs struggling for bodies which will filter down to the bottom.

Yeah we beat Fins and Raheny in the league both very good teams. Raheny beaten in the final last year too. Wide open so

Erins isle and dwyers and god knows who else. I know a lot of teams are missing players so it could be anyone tbh

2 Likes

Is that dwyers 2nd team?

Yes it is

I can see a lot of strange results tomorrow. Loads of teams struggling for numbers.

3 Likes

O’Dwyers 1-19 Whitehall 1-9