Round Towers (L) (6)
St Annes (6)
St Judes (6)
St Margarets (7)
St Marys (7)
St Maurs (5)
St Oliver Plunketts ER (7)
St Vincents (7)

Naomh Olaf have some team won there first two games by 45 points in total ,21 against St Maurs and 24 point win against St Annes will be very hard to beat .

Olafs Will feel they left this one behind them last year. Lost to TD eventual winners in semi final AET when they were 6 points up with 5 mins of normal time to play.

Do the bottom 2 teams in each group go into Cup or just 3rd ?

Curious to know this myself, and when fixtures will be posted as unsure if i want to commit to my club for it if it turns out a micky mouse competition not finished til november

Bottom 2 teams go into cups. Cups will be two groups of four teams with the group games played on:

Aug 29/30
Sept 12/13
Sept 26/27

Top two from each group qualify for semis. Semi finals to be played on weekend of Oct 10/11 with the final on the weekend of Oct 24/25

If it is the same as hurling all the 3rd place teams go in one group and the last teams in the other group.

What about the quarters ?

No quarters in the cups. The 8 teams who don’t qualify into the knockout rounds of the championship go into the cups.

These 8 teams will make up 2 groups of 4 teams and the top 2 from each these groups go into the semi finals

1 Like

Don’t really come across as a great club man there!

2 Likes

The beaten quarter finalists go into a third group, the top team in that group plays the winner of the game between the top teams of the other two groups in the cup final.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t live in Dublin anymore so bit of a struggle commuting up and down to play junior football once knocked out of championship proper, of course you are entitled to your opinion, just does mean its right, I gave years of my life to my club pre-covid

Vins beat Ravens by 3

Maurs gave walkover to Annes .

Is it an open draw for quarter finals or do group winners avoid each other?

Lusk beat Judes

Is it winner of group A plays runner up in group B ?

Or is it open draw with winners v runners up ?

Lusk beat plunketts

Vins beat Cuala.

Have semi final draws been done or is it open draw now?