Dublin Minor Hurling 2021

Looks like Dublin and Wexford have a bye to the quarter finals which will be played on the 14th of July.

Kilkenny and Offaly are straight through to the semi finals which are to be played on the 21st if July

https://leinstergaa.ie/competitions/electric-ireland-leinster-minor-hurling-championship-2017/

I’ve no idea what kind of team Dublin will have this year to be honest, but thought I’d start a thread anyway!

It’s been a tough year or two for these young lads, so it’ll be great for them to get a chance to represent the Dubs. It’ll be good for auld lads like myself to have another team to follow too

3 Likes

How are Antrim & Down in Leinster?

Part of the Brexit deal. All counties on the Eastern seaboard can play in the Championship. It’s a no-borders thingy. Apparently Barnier was very keen for Antrim and Down to play in Leinster.

9 Likes

:joy:

:joy::joy:

At least it won’t be played on a bog in a storm, well, with the summer so far it could be I suppose.

Seem to remember a Couple of lads stood out last year, we were going well until the red card. Commanding CHB & very direct corner forward. Dunno if they’re overage this year or what.

Corner forward is underage, very good prospect.

1 Like