Dublin Senior 1 Football Championship 2022

That Leo Hickey full back? Boughal I think, might have played for Vins too? Harry Rennicks Maurs I think?

Probably was. right era for him anyway.

1 Like

Maybe the lad was assisting Gardai with their enquiries ?

Brilliant stuff. There’s a buke in you waiting to burst out. Thank you.

5 Likes

Will Mannion be fit ?

You wont get an answer to that here

1 Like

Dcb managing to stream 4 football games inc senior 2 (only do sen1 hurling)

3 Likes

That was only the quarterfinal stage. I’d expect the Senior 2 Hurling Semis to be streamed next week now.

1 Like

Hopefully :+1:t2:

1 Like

Really looking forward to Ballyboden Na Fianna, gun to the head I’d have to go with Boden just because we’ve all been fooled by Na Fianna before but they’ve looked really solid this championship, hopefully the weather isn’t too bad and we get a game that will live up to expectations

3 Likes
1 Like

Fancy NaFianna to take Boden by a few points

2 Likes

Cant call it, hopefully, a good one.

Thought 1 of one these were on Tv no?

Think that could be AFL James Madden among Boden subs, could be an interesting impact sub.

Harry Donaghy out for Boden. James Madden off the plane on the bench to potentially make an impact.

Some great subs for Boden there. Kennedy, Nelson, Madden, MDMA, Keaney, O’Mahoney and Bobbett. Plenty of pace and experience to come on

1 Like

Doesnt seem to be the case - RTE showing cavan cliub game this evening.

TG4 showing mayo football tomorrow

All 4 dub games on Dubs TV tho.

Just before the semifinals commence let me get in the scorers from the last of the quarterfinals from a few weeks ago.

FT Thomas Davis 1-12 Castleknock 0-5

Thomas Davis - Eamon Conroy 1-1, Fionn Murray 0-4 (0-3f, 1 '45), Conor Guilfoyle 0-3, Cian Murphy, Adam Waddick, Sean Farrelly, Eoin Kirby 0-1 each

Castleknock - Eoin O’Brien, Rob Shaw, Gerard McDermottroe (0-1f), Tommy McDaniel, Kevin Stephenson 0-1 each

Conor Guilfoyle was the pick of the forwards with 0-3 from play and he also set up the goal for Eamon Conroy. Adam Waddick and Cian Murphy had strong games as well. Gavin Carruth did a great man marking job on Ciaran Kilkenny and David Keogh arguably should’ve had a goal not ruled out for steps. A complete off for Castleknock who struggled to get going the whole match.