Dublin Senior 2 Football championship 2022

He was part of a team that won an All Ireland Feile when he was u13 . That team was very competitive up to minor . It definitely helped him in his development and how them lads were thought to play the game definitely helped him in making any underage development squads

Didn’t want to play at the lower levels . He’s entitled to do that as it’s his choice .

It’s easier to keep going if your team is pushing for Senior A honours . Brigids are probably a decade off that at least .

When are the semi finals on ?

A decade and the rest sadly

1 Like

Paddy Andrews is with the u15 Dev footballers

Don’t forget corner back to. Was he looking to transfer to a local club because of the disagreement?

1 Like

Can’t come soon enough judging by some of the shite talk above

1 Like

Brigids Sylvesters on at 2pm on the 2nd of October in Parnell

1 Like

Should be 2 close games ?

Did Bernard play at the weekend?

Semi FF lines could include Ted, Nesty, BB and Mossy! Nearly as old as the Rolling Stones.

1 Like

1 Like

Great to see Dubs tv posting footage from out grounds. Hopefully they can fix the video which got corrupted around 3:30 minutes when the picture froze.

1 Like

You Americans are very fussy. We don’t moan about minor league State baseball coverage freezing. And it does.

Eh @Black_and_White

3 Likes

I was watching a high school Lacrosse game a while ago it was the same but i didn’t say a word, I was just glad to have it

1 Like
1 Like

It’s Lacrosse we all have to bear.

1 Like

This deserves more likes @DUB09 :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Will the two SFC 2 semi final matches be on dubs tv does anyone know?

1 Like

We’ll have four games this weekend 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝘿𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙏𝙑 in the Go Ahead Dublin Senior 1 & Senior 2 Football semi-finals!

1 Like