Dublin Senior 2 Hurling 2022

It was officially opened couple weeks back with Centenary match of 1922 AI.

1 Like
1 Like

Faughs clear favorites to win Senior 2 now?

Whitehall with a good win in Somerton.

1 Like

Young Cian Boyle an excellent hurler. Hit a lot of placed balls but scored well and always out in front. I knew that anyway before this evening but credit where it’s due.

2 Likes

Good game on Kiltipper rd. 3 goals for boden sealing the win but both teams were very evenly matched, TD missing a few keys players including Keogh.

2 Likes

Still small though, if he can bulk up a good bit in next 2yrs or so could be a Dublin player and a consistent free taker which we need.

What type of teams were out for the sides. Did Luke Swan and Conor Murray feature for Castleknock? Costello, O’Donnell and Gannon for Whitehall?

No Murray or Swan. All three of the other lads played for Whitehall.

2 Likes

Looks like he played for Boden :eyes:

3 Likes

Do you know how many Costello, O’Donnell and/or Gannon approximately scored? I’m guessing they played a part in some of the goals.

1 Like

Always seems to score well

Pretty sure Costello got a hat trick.

In reality he is still only a Cygnet who has yet to become a Swan

1 Like

1 Like

Wrong group?

1 Like

Group 1

Group 2

Pity a few of these games aren’t streamed, used to get 3-4 games a weekend last year I think

3 Likes

You have some amount of time on your hands Tayto. Get up off that spud arse of yours!

4 Likes

Ha, easy to set up league tables in airtable - add a win and it sorts out the points & order etc. Great piece of software

1 Like