Dublin Senior 3 Hurling 2022

Nice.

Especially to clubs second teams, from county point of view whatever may or may not come through from O’Tooles and Crumlin, second teams wont be immediately providing players to the county.

2 Likes

Is it crokes 2nd or 3rd team?

It’s their 3rd team

The Inter winners playing off vs the Junior A winners will be very interesting, I always felt these two were close in levels. Most teams who were in the Junior A final in recent years went on to compete in an Inter final quick enough.

Can’t see any of the Junior A teams beating what’s left in the Inter this year. Some of the Inter teams are better than some of the Senior 3 teams, maybe even better than some of the Senior 2 teams

1 Like

Commercials played division 3 all year , ran fingallians close .

Ran a few teams close in the league like Setanta and Castleknock too. Commercials should win junior A this year. But i think the likes of Fingallians, Syls and Mearnog are that bit better than them for now.

1 Like

Probably not but at least they get a crack at it.

Commericals on the way back up by the looks of it, a couple of decent underage teams in a row and have players on many of the development squads

U12 - Div 8
U13 - Div 4
U14 - Not Fielding
U15 - Div 3
U16 - Div 3 - Did not enter championship
U17 - Div 3 (joint top) - B Championship
U19 - Div 2 (2nd) - B Championship

1 Like

They were in Minor A last year and the U16’s last year or year before were Division 1 also if I remember correctly.

Yeah they were Div 1 and A at some stage.

They won a 15s or 16s B championship along the way not so long ago , beat Raheny in the final.

On reflection you are probably right

1 Like

They ll be one of the favorites to win the U19 B hurling this year.

1 Like

They were Junior B in 2021 so they are climbing but not there yet. I like the way the Championships are broken up now as it does give clubs the chance to climb the ladder.

Can argue if standards between Senior 2 and Junior A are close but as a county the gap between most Senior 1 and Senior 2/3 is huge.

2 Likes

And tipped to walk Junior B last year aswell, but messed up in the final, but promotion might be the most important thing for them

There is no debating this

1 Like

Heard barrog played Fingallians last night. Fins won out 2-23 to 2-09.

3 Likes

What? Challenge match was it?

Welcome by the way!

1 Like

Barrog manager is a Fins man originally.