Dublin Senior 3 Hurling 2022

Yes a challenge game

1 Like

Presume both game go to extra time/pens and not just the Olafs game like it says on Dublin Gaa.

Hard to look beyond a Barrog and Clontarf win for me but i expect very close games. If anyone can turn over Barrog at home it would be Setanta. But Barrog seem to going well again and gave Fingallians a good beating during week by the looks of things. Olafs too at home can beat anyone on their day.

Where are the relegation games been played?

I’m pretty sure Fins gave Barrog a beating-so Barrog not going that well,but Barrog v Setanta should be a cracker!

2 Likes

Completely read that result backwards :man_facepalming: Shows how good Fingallians are going these last few years

3 Likes

They’ll hopefully get out of intermediate at third time of asking this year - Finalists in last two years. They could definitely compete at this level.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t pay any attention to the outcome of a challenge game Barrog had with Finns. Business end now, Barrog by 7.
I would rate Clontarf ahead of Olafs, but mentally they have a mountain to climb after that 15+pt turnaround in their last outing v Isles.

5 Likes

With those challenge games a lot depends on when they were organised and how much notice lads get. You can end up missing your 5 best players at times like.

3 Likes

Agree totally!Challenge games on championship week don’t have lads on full tilt whatsoever

2 Likes
1 Like

nip and tuck in that one

Clontarf replied saying … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

O’Tooles going well

MO’D at the Barróg Setanta game

1 Like
1 Like

Interesting :thinking:

2 Likes