Dublin Senior 3 Hurling 2022

:rofl:

I don’t think the referee will be sending the reporter a Christmas card.

It’s a pretty pathetic take

On this Saturday

6 Bray Emmets (WW) v Naomh Baróg (D) Sat 26.11.22 Venue 2 1.30

1 Like

I see Trim (Meath) beat Danesfort (KK) in the quarter-final.
Wicklow v Dublin and Meath v Offaly are the counties whose clubs are in the semi-finals.
Best of luck to Naomh Barrog.

11 Likes
1 Like

Trim should win on Saturday. Tullamore more focused on football. Trim have potential to be like Naas and become a powerhouse of hurling within meath.

2 Likes

Trim have long been one of the stronger hurling clubs in Meath.

3 Likes

Primarily to Oulart it would appear but Barróg may also be hit.

Bans of up to 12 months handed out for Parnell Park row (irishexaminer.com)

1 Like

Much bigger population than most of the traditional hurling clubs. Ratoath coming too.

2 Likes

Quality stuff from Fogarty …

Sub headline
The Irish Examiner understands a minimum of six bans have been issued to players

Second para
The Irish Examiner understands a minimum of seven bans have been issued to players

Inflation …

3 Likes

Barrog with one player suspended for one match.Also heard their keeper is out after sustaining a shoulder injury in training during the week.He will be a big loss

1 Like

Great stop in the shootout.

Best of luck to Barróg tomorrow - a Leinster final would be awesome.

5 Likes

Bray won division 4 handy, is their leauge team much different to the championship team?

2 Likes

Best of luck Barrógs.

8 Likes

Best of luck to the barrog men would be some achievement to get to leinster final.

3 Likes

Yes very very different

Just seen bray favs i know they dont have county players for league . But barrog div 1 they are div 4 . Thought barrog would be ahead of these or have they a load county lads would be great for a dublin club get to a leinster final

1 Like

They have around 7 on the county panel. John Henderson at 6 and Mikey Lee at 11 both good hurlers

1 Like

Jesus up against it so . Hope they do it