Group 1:
Ballyboden vs Naomh Mearnog OFF
Vincents vs Sylvesters OFF
Kilmacud vs Naomh Fionnbarra

Group 2:
Parnells vs Castleknock
Naomh Olaf vs Naomh Barrog
Round Towers Clondalkin vs Whitehall OFF

3 out of the 6 games scheduled for Wednesday night are off due to players involvement with Dublin u21s. Wednesday 10th August is the date set in Master Fixture List for championship back matches so presume that’s when they’ll be played. Fancy Kilmacud, Castleknock and Barrog in the three games that go ahead.

Kilmacud vs Naomh Fionnbarra is off

Crokes v Barrs is off also.

Syls 1-13 Kilmacud 0-14. Crokes led 8-6 at half time in a tit for tat battle, never more than a goal between the teams. Whichever team scored a goal was going to win it and Syls got it halfway through the second half to lead by 2 and never really looked back. The win for syls guarantees them a QF spot while a win for crokes against mearnog will see them through

Naomi Fionnbarra 1-21 Ballyboden 1-13

That’s a big win for Syls

Boden 5-14 Vincents 9 points.

Finbarrs 4-16 Syls 0-10. Close game for the first 20 minutes or so but Trollier really kicked into gear before half time and Barrs went in leading by 8. Game was over with 20 minutes left. I think trollier must have got about 3-8, all coming from play. Finbarrs are the team to beat here and will take some stopping.

1 Like

Looking long like there will be hurling on Christmas morning with the Castleknock game postponed tonight.

Same story in the other group. No reff arrived for Vinnies vs Syls, how that can happen for a Senior Championship game is beyond me

All for the price of a phone call!!! (I know it shouldn’t be needed, but…)

1 Like

Takes a couple of seconds to make a phone call or text.

Even more important this time of the year to do so with so many on holidays.

Were both games off because of missing refs or was the Olafs game off for another reason?

Olafs game off because of Kilkenny and Dub footballers.

1 Like

Ah the same BS as last year.

1 Like

Kilkenny footballers?

Does anyone have an update on what’s going on with the Snr. B Hurling Championship? I know it was put back due to Ciaran Kilkennys involvement with the Dub Footballers but the Castleknock v Olafs game was fixed for the 5th October, then moved to 15th October (this Saturday). Meanwhile there doesn’t seem to be any fixture dates set for the QFinals. It’s a bit of a joke at this Stage.

So the whole thing was held up for months for a lad who likely doesn’t even train with his club all year in football let alone hurling! It’s a farce at this stage.

Can’t fix games until they know who’s in the 1/4’s

As regarding dates for it, if Castleknock make the 1/4’s it could throw a spanner in the works with dates as they will be playing football championship next weekend so hurling could be 2 weeks away unless they play them mid week

Weekend of the 30th most likely. An absolute farce