Dublin Senior B Hurling Championship (SHC B) 2021

So who are the favourites here when we get going again? Can see Fionbarra and Cuala B being the front-runners again.

2 Likes

Kilmacud B will be stronger than last year with some good minors of the team in the minor A championship final

2 Likes

Stop teasing with these posts Hatchet makes me want to run looking for club hoody , seriously cant wait to see club posts again when we do get back to training/playing :+1:

2 Likes

Won’t be long now
:santa:

1 Like

Keep her lit man, more posts the better :+1:

2 Likes

The day we get club games back will be a very very good day only to be topped by the day we get to go watch them again in person.

3 Likes

SHCB21

1 Like

Crokes will handle Group 3 fairly handy IMO.

Groups 1 and 2 are more competitive but I will go for Group 1 - Cuala to top it, Group 2 - Fionbarra to top it once Dillon is around.

1 Like

Looking at some of the respective league results I think we might be in for a cracking Champo in this one with only a handful of one sided games. Very hard to pick a winner or even finalists right now, especially since Dillon might be injured for Fionbarra.

2 Likes

Some cracking fixtures here with Boden vs Cuala probably the pick of the lot

I will go for home wins for all except Barróg to beat Towers away and Crokes 2nd team to beat Clontarf

Ah jeez, is he still out? That’s a shame.

Clontarf might beat Crokes B

1 Like

Could be close but I would expect Crokes to still win myself

1 Like

Hopefully he is back to light up this champo

Finbarrs short 6 or 7 of last years winning team I think

1 Like

Clontarf 1.20. Crokes 16 points. Clontarf also shot 17 wides. We only had two subs available this evening also. Not a bad result.

7 Likes

Can’t believe I got that right I’m normally the kiss of death when I tip a team well done clontarf

6 Likes

Well done Clontarf, Crokes 2nd team are a very competitive bunch. Clontarf are the real deal now and a genuine Senior B club, am happy to admit it.

3 Likes