Dublin Senior B Hurling Championship (SHC B) 2021

Barróg destroyed Towers Clondalkin and this is the type of result I expect from them

2 Likes

Otooles hammered by castleknock 2 24 to 15

1 Like

Wow. A telling result.

1 Like

O Tooles are an Inter team at best nowadays. There I said it! If not for COVID they would be far lower than where they are.

3 Likes

Theyll be junior A in next few years

1 Like

Barrog lads didn play well tonight, still enough to beat a poor towers team, big lad for barrog kidd should be playin for the dubs just what they are missing

4 Likes

High Tower Nathan yeah, good bit of stuff

1 Like

I heard he’s the captain this year

Absolutely he’s the missing piece to the puzzle, would be a great target man for Alan Nolan’s puc outs

1 Like

Do you think we could beat Limerick with this man up front?

1 Like

Never said that but jaysus the man can pluck a ball out of the air.

3 Likes

We need big pluckers like him.

1 Like

Is this Nathan Kidd that has been hurling with barog seniors for the last 5/6 years? He has never stood out too much in previous years at club level from what I’ve seen.

Was Alex O’Neill togged with towers ?

He stands out now.

1 Like

I heard he packed it in? Am I wrong?

1 Like

O’neil was togged at 12. He was good but I think he’s been better in previous years. But still a young lad with a lot of potential

1 Like

You must have never been to a barrog match! The man leads by example from what I’ve seen. Imposes himself in every manner. Today he was exceptional

1 Like

he was very good at juvenile level . Maybe growing into the game as he matures.

2 Likes

Thats enough cheek for 2 arses, obviously a towers fan

1 Like

*Stand out as someone who could possibly be an inter county hurler as stated by someone above.