Thomas Davis
Clontarf

Group B
Ballyboden St Endas
Cuala
Clanna Gael Fontenoy
St Brigids
Bye

Group A certainly the tougher group, no gimmes at all there.

I expect Foxcab to top A and Crokes to come out with them. Boden to top B joined by Brigids.

Is Declan Darcy involved with CGF?

Group 1 is a pig of a group.
If any of them were the fifth team in the other group they’re fancy topping it .

2 Likes

Certainly involved at underage not sure if with seniors now.

1 Like

Very lob sided draw. All five teams in group A would have fancied there chances to make last 4 prior to draw.

2 Likes

Any team coming through that first group will be full value for it.

Is there relegation from this?

Is there a reason why the draw only has 9 teams instead of 10?

I wonder if Cuala can make the semifinals. :thinking:

The email send around was wrong the second group is missing Fingallians

If they do theyl be slaughtered in semi

Shows the flaws in an open draw.

Absolutely definitely should have seeded 4 semi finalists from last year would have balanced draw somewhat.

1 Like

I think Clontarf might come out with Fox C

Fox cab bt crokes by 9
Davis/ clontarf drew

1 Like

Pig of a group for all teams . You’d expect foxcab to win remaining games . But the four other teams could take points off each other .

The Cuala ladies’ footballers played their first ever senior championship match last night against Ballyboden. What a rise it’s been for them. Didn’t end in a victory on the night ultimately but I’m sure still a lot more to come from them.

Foxcab Crokes closer than scoreline leads you to believe. Level at second water break .
Clontarf had a 5/6 point lead but need a point with last kick of game to snatch draw .

Niamh Cotter play for Crokes? No Goldrick for Foxcab I assume?

And soft enough free to level it, siobhan kileen has an excellent strike off the ground, draw probo a fair result in the end in clontarf/ davis game, fox cab should top the group, rest of the teams are at a similar level

Strong start for Brigids defeating Fingallians by 15 points. Is Noelle Healy back with Brigids this year. How did she do for question to any of the Brigids members.