Dublin Senior Football Championship 2021

I saw a photo of the Brigids team and she was wearing number 15

Report for Foxrock v Kilmacud. 2 goals each for Andrea Murphy and Katie McNally.

Wins for Na Fianna, Cuala, Boden this evening.

Looks like Crokes won’t make it out of the group this year.

Na Fianna kicked the last 4 points of match to win by 1 . Crokes missing 1/2 players ?

Soft free? Wasn’t anything soft about it :rofl:

Didn’t realize Valerie Mulcahy was still at Ballyboden. She scored 3-3 in Matchday 1 v Cuala at Hyde Park last week.

From last week.

Na Fianna off to a good start.

Ballyboden v Clanna Gael Fontenoy

After being relegated in 2020 St Sylvester’s have started life in Intermediate very well with a thumping 24 point win over Skerries Harps. Kate Sullivan top scored with 4-5 (0-1f). Sinead Aherne kicked 1-6 and Nicole Owens 1-2. Lyndsey Davey lead the way for Skerries with 0-8 (0-6f).

Two from each group qualify here yeah? FoxCab and Na Fianna in Group A

Boden and Brigids look good from Group B

Is it bottom team in each group into relegation games?

Tonights Games

Na Fianna beat Clontarf 1-9 to 1-6

Clanna Gael beat Fingallians 5-12 to 3-8

Have to admit, very surprised with the forwards that Clontarf have, that they haven’t put up much in ways of big scores at all, tough group but finishing with only 1 point surprises me

1 Like

The majority of the Dublin players that I have seen look very tired .
Clontarf are lucky to have that point to
But the championship groups do have to be taken into account . Clontarf probably qualify from the other side . I’ve not seen groups that lob-sided before .

Clontarf overly reliant on their Dublin contingent - maybe don’t have the depth or experience yet but will be challengers I’d expect in coming years.

Also seem to be without Sarah McCaffrey this year - IMO a better player than anyone they have on the Dublin panel.

Didn’t realise Sarah wasn’t around, thats a game changer alright

She’s gone travelling with MDMA :wink:

Explains his absence from the Boden squad too! The DLGFA and DCB future players genetics programme going well

That will be Fingallians into the relegation play off against either Davis or Clontarf, going to be hard to survive that one.

1 Like

Is Sinead Finnegan playing with Fingallians this year?

Yeah I think so, she definitely was earlier in the year.

Think they lost a few key players this year though

1 Like

Na F beat Foxcab by a point.

Semi Finals are,

Na F vs Cuala
Boden vs Foxcab

Na F vs Foxcab final id suspect

Thats a great win for Na Fianna, they’ll fancy themselves to go the distance

1 Like

Davis were beaten by Kilmacud earlier think that puts them into relegation playoff v Fingallians

1 Like