Dublin Senior Football Championship A (SFC A) 2018

Is qf open draw or fixed

Fair play to the board is right.

Difficult to tell some clubs I’m sure they’re not Senior 1 , but as previousily mentioned here the likes of Thomas Davis if they’re good enough they’ll be up soon enough

Who would be favourites to come through with Jude’s from their group ?

Sylvesters but Ballinteer might run them close but I think Syls have improved this year

Slys were very poor last time I saw them , Vins beat them well in champo last year .

The group will give Jude’s a great chance to be top seed and a chance to get back in to a semi final

1 Like

Is that confirmed? And for hurling also?

When are dates and venues out for championship?

Dates and venues are up on hill16 (you have to do a fixtures search around the date blocks from the planner to find them (14/15 April 28/29 April), not linked to the “Competitions” page yet.

Senior champo all neutral venues anyway (thought there was some talk of home, away, neutral…)

3 Likes

No fixtures up for the all county championship yet

Senior 1 and 2 fixtures are up if you search by date

Due to my current location I can’t access the odds with Irish betting companies. Is there odds for the senior football championship up yet?

Particulary interested in Na Fiannas odds

Boylesports have Na Fianna at 14/1 but they also have 32 teams listed, Ladbrokes have them at 15/2 (16 team competition).

Full list from Ladbrokes

Ballymun Kickhams 15/8
St Vincents 5/2
Kilmacud Crokes 13/2
Na Fianna 15/2
Ballyboden St Endas 9/1
St Judes 10/1
St Oliver Plunketts ER 12/1
Castleknock 14/1
St Brigids 14/1
St Sylvesters 25/1
Lucan Sarsfields 50/1
Raheny 50/1
Ballinteer St Johns 80/1
Clontarf 80/1
Skerries Harps 80/1
Parnells 150/1

1 Like

What odds are Thomas Davis?

50 to 1.

It doesn’t say anything about A or B on Boylesports, wonder could you argue your case if they won the B

I wasn’t talking about the B championship! :wink:

but your in the b championship

Who is?

1 Like

ballymun odds very short, boden look a good price worth a bet

Ballymun odds very poor if you base it on what they’ve done on the pitch over the last five years.