St Maurs v Templeogue Synge Street
St Peregrines v Fingal Ravens
UCD v St Annes
O’Tooles v Naomh Mearnog
Naomh Olaf v Erins Isle
Round Towers C v Cuala
St Oliver Plunketts ER v St Patricks P
St Marys S v Thomas Davis

Potential for some pretty lobsided quarter finals depending on the draw!!

Does anyone know when next round is scheduled for ? Also if Dublin don’t get to all Ireland final will they change original date ? They play q/f 6th and I think semi final 20th Aug . Dub champs not out till 13th Nov in Leinster which gives breathing space

Dublin’s semi final (should they get there) is scheduled for August 28th

Anyone know when the fixtures are set for next round?

1st weekend October I was told

Yep more or less - Rest week after All Ireland final - assuming no replay.

Next round week beginning Mon 26 Sept with alternate football/hurling weeks. Probably be fixtures from Wed (28th) I’d say.

http://www.dublingaa.ie/news/sfc-ifc-fixture-details

Matches on wed doesn’t give clubs much time with their dub players after all Ireland

It’s the wednesday week after the final.

Ye 10 days . Surely lads can go out enjoy the few nights after an all Ireland . So at best back training the Thursday. Most 2 or 3 trainings with their club team before knockout championship game

They need to run it off before Oct Bank Holiday because of Leinster Championships.

Don’t think they do. Dublin not out till 13th November vs. Carlow champs.

I thought we were out earlier - mea culpa. Finals are set for BH w/e though there doesn’t seem to be any great rush. Maybe it’s become the tradition.

Off now until 8th/9th.

Going to ask Leinster for more time as ‘time has already been lost due to concerts in Croke Park’.

Four months without a championship game and we expect that reason to hold up?

Presume some of the hurling championship games will be off too?

Apparently they are confident of being granted an extension because of the concerts… Wait and see. Otherwise we’ll be into midweek games after weekend games. That’s not acceptable!

They are asking clubs to fulfill without county players. Hard to see it happening.

Would be shocked to see Vinnies playing their important fixture v Cuala without Connolly.

What a crock of shit. Seriously? Do they expect us to line out without our 4 Dublin players?