Dublin Senior Ladies Football 2022

Cleaning up this conversation - I have no idea of the details here but don’t feel it’s appropriate for people to speculate here.

10 Likes

Ah Jaysus, was halfway through reading it but had to take a break and came back to this🤦
Could have given me another few minutes Tayto😂

5 Likes

22 posts were split to a new topic: Trans Women in Women Football

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Trans Women in Women Football

A post was merged into an existing topic: Trans Women in Women’s Football

Please reply on the new thread created specifically - I can see some of youse typing!

Just to get somewhat back on track, camogie finals this Sunday. A traditional Cork v Kilkenny final as Marty thrilled during the Cats semi. No disrespect intended to any other county by Marty I’m sure …

Cats for me.

You are miles off track.

This is the Dublin Ladies Football thread not a Camogie thread ! Would you seriously post a comment re a Hurling matter on a Football thread?

NO…I knew you wouldn’t. Thanks

Look up top there like a good man.

Should’ve gone to Specsavers …

1 Like

So it seems likely with the lack of playing time Sinead Aherne will retire. Lyndsey Davey I still think can give something to the team if she wants to come back but that’s her decision of course. Probably less likely if it’s a new management team as well.

Let’s get the discussion back to the football and players that it deserves .

Senior championship starts this Wednesday. How do we see the games panning out ?

2 Likes

Hard to know what the form is going to be like, starting off with a repeat of last years final is great.

Think Na Fianna might find out on top this time

Thread already open?

https://www.reservoirdubs.com/t/dublin-ladies-club-senior-championship/9065