Dublin Seniors 2016

So after a decent if slightly mixed league - how do you think we’re fixed heading into the championship? Wexford are going to be tricky.

Is there any other team that played senior championship two weeks before the county is out? That means three weeks before the championship there was no county training. Assuming they do little in the last week, it seems to narrow the options a bit.

Heard yesterday Dublin beat close to full strength Tipp team in challenge game Thurs evening. Don’t know score but we won by a point playing very well.

And i believe Wex played Cork in a challenge. Not sure how that faired either.

Considering they were with the county for the whole league I think they should have an idea what they are at at this stage. Have to give the clubs a little time.

That Tipp game was played behind closed doors by all accounts!

I don’t know, I am not sure any other county breaks up for a week, two weeks before a championship game. The footballers wouldn’t…

Having said that, I wouldn’t be sure if it is right or wrong, but it is high risk stuff and sorts of suggests an old fashioned approach to management. We will see how that works out later on in the year.

I see Paul Galvin might be hurling for Crokes this year. Imagine if GC called him :slight_smile:

1 Like