©.St Sylvesters v Roundtowers ©

(D).Scoil Ui Chonaill v St Maurs

First round

Ballyboden S.E. v Commercials

Naomh Mearnog v D.

A v N. Olafs

B v C

Where are Lucan ?

Must have decided against entering the U21 competitions - no sign of them in the football either.

You wouldn’t think that. Strange one. Have they been doing much at minor the last few years?

Jesus I’d love to be linking up with my old team mates getting ready for a one off game in championship hurling.

Unique and widely ignored now in Dublin but lads love playing in it.

Adult and minor teams still involved in competitions at this time of year knocks the numbers back of a lot of teams. Shame there cannot be a better time of year for this age group

They entered a team in A championship both hurling and football as far as I know.
Don’t know what happened - will the draw be done again or are they out of it now?

1 Like

Whitehall the same. Entered in the B in both competitions. I’d imagine the draw will have to be done again.

@CDG Yourselves and Lucan should start a splinter competition :grinning:. Any ideas on times for throw-in? Nothing on Dubs site.

1 Like

Any word on this? I notice no fixtures confirmed with times, dates, refs, venues up on hill16. Are the championships being rejigged?

http://www.dublingaa.ie/fixtures

On Sat.

1 Like

@Boss @CDG Lads, are Lucan and Whitehall in or out of 21’s Champo?

We’re in .

1 Like

Lucan in as well but not down in the fixtures
for the 12 th Nov

1 Like

Vincents v Crokes seems to be in that fixtures list twice - first on Saturday then again on Wed 23rd!! Wonder if it’s a two-legged tie??!!. First one is down as a “preliminary” round :thinking:

It is a preliminary round. Winners play Lucan I think.

Aha! So, putting 2 and 2 together, the fixture on the 23rd might actually be intended to be the winners of Crokes/Vinnies playing Lucan?? :thinking:

1 Like

heard some or all of Saturdays fixtures postponed for 2 weeks. Does anyone know what the story is? A lot of 21s are students with parttime jobs so its a bit unfair on lads who have arranged time off from work already. Hill16 site still showing the fixtures.

heard the same and that the whole thing was to be redrawn, fixtures still online

Revised fixtures list sent to clubs yesterday. Mail sent this evening advising clubs if you’re name isn’t on it then your game isn’t going ahead, and that fixtures displayed on Dublin GAA site (which is our official site) are not the official fixtures… WTF, this is the level of treatment being dished out to Club players who have already had a long enough season.
So much for Club Comes First and Players Welfare. Disgraceful.

2 Likes