Dublin U21s 2017

Ok lads who will make the panel. It’s all about bringing players through to the seniors.

1 Evan Comerford (Ballymun)

2 Darren Byrne (Raheny) 3 Jack Mullins (Brigids) 4 Eoin Murchan (Fianna)

5 Conor Kavanagh (Ballymun) 6 Shane Clayton (Ballyboden) 7 James Holland (Ballyboden)

8 Aaron Elliott (Ballymun) 9 Andrew Foley (Clontarf)

10 Glen O’Reilly (Fianna) 11 Colm Basquel (Ballyboden) 12 Brian Howard (Raheny)

13 Paddy Small (Ballymun) 14 Con O’Callaghan (Cuala) 15 Chris Sallier (Thomas Davis)

16 Evan Whelan (Trinity Gaels) 17 Donal McIlgorm (Skerries) 18 Shane Howard (Fingallians)
19 Eoghan McHugh (Fianna) 20 Aaron Byrne (Fianna) 21 Warren Egan (Ballyboden) 22 Andrew McGowan (Kilmacud) 23 Dylan Keating (Ballymun) 24 Callum Pearson (Kilmacud) 25 Tom Fox (Kilmacud) 26 Conor Hynes (Peregrines) 27 Cormac Howley (Round Tower) 28 Tony O’Sullivan (Whitehall) 29 Nathan Nolan (Kilmacud) 30 Kevin Callaghan (Brigids)

Is darren gavin from lucan not elligible?

1 Like

No Vincents players good enough?

I think there are 3 lads in there from Skerries at the moment. McIlgorm, Sean Rocks and one of the Smiths, Eoin or Stephen, or possibly both

wouldn’t have thought so with your minor record recently.

serious forward line above

Is that a confirmed panel ?

I forgot were a hurling club now…

1 Like

This bunch should have won their minor all ireland without doubt. 21s a completely different competition though all about getting a bit of momentum. If Con is missing for the first game or 2 it could be very difficult

Paddy small the best of this bunch, the lad is something else

Evan Whelan and Warren Egan playing GAA anymore? Think both playing soccer. Whelan playing with Killester. Previously played with Cabinteely in LOI.

I would argue the opposite. Con, Basquel, Byrne, Sallier all better IMO.

The panel is confirmed but it’s not the one posted above

Do you have a list of who on panel? Is Dessie managing again?

Just saying from experience playing against both basquel and small at minor I thought small was the better of the two

Cillian O’Shea(Kilmacud Crokes),Darragh Spillane(Cuala) and Declan Monaghan(Clontarf) who played 21s last year and are eligible again for 2017

Is Sean McMahon from raheny not playing this year? Was a serious player for 21s last year and had a good championship with raheny

McMahon is eligible for 21s next year too.