Dublin v Cork 1/4 Final, Saturday 25th June 2022, 6pm

Suck in yer belly if you’re walking down steps on your way to your seat in the upper deck. It’s quite a gradient!

2 Likes

Hopefully you knowing the panel will get us over the line, I am sure it will have a major impact

Hi Eric. :smile:

4 Likes

fück

3 Likes

That’s not good

Season is over in 4 weeks

Hamstrings … if it’s a tear that’s goodnight Irene for both

That’s why I brought it up earlier in thread

Wtf is going on in training that we get so many injuries

2 Likes

Goodnight Irene for everything.

4 Likes

It certainly would be . If both are gone for the semi final, I’d give us absolutely no hope against whoever we meet .

Tomorrow , we may win but I think we’ll struggle without them as we haven’t got a good back up. Our bench will be very poor

1 Like

donald ducked.

Since when are we taking the Irish Mirror as being the official news media partner of Dublin GAA?

3 Likes

We’ll wait and see but if true, you have to wonder. Some injuries are bad luck but given the extent of other injuries it would seem more like carelessness rather than bad luck.

Finished if that’s the case. Simple as, all expectations and hope for the season evaporated reading that.

Throw ODonnell in if that’s the case might as well roll the dice now, rip up the script.

Let’s hope they are only minor injuries and DF doesn’t want to risk them against cork ,or hopefully , it’s just bullshit.
Haven’t seen any other papers carrying this either ??!

or maybe not worth risking 2 pillars against shite opposition. we have to be able to move forward with injuries accepted. part of sport. it will be the same for the next 2 games if we progress. we’ll see where we’re at as a squad.

2 Likes

We were quite lucky during the 8 AI in a decade regarding injuries. Jack was the only one I remember being a big miss. Maybe there were one or two others I’m forgetting, but during that time our usual biggest challengers Mayo always seemed to have injuries!

But it would be massive if Con and Jamesie were missing for an AI semi.

1 Like

That’s a serious blow if true. Add in McDaid & byrne that’s nearly a 1/3 out injured.

Diddies

2 Likes

Kilkenny missed a year

1 Like